Monday 8 April 2013

NEW DATE FOR SECOND BEAD SOUP REVEAL!

Lori has put the date back for the second and third reveal so of course I didn't post the items I have made on the 6th but will now be posting them on Saturday 13th April instead so I thought it might be nice to post a few pictures of some necklaces I have made either as gifts or commissions.



Amethyst & freshwater Pearls with a silver Agate & Amethyst pendant


South Sea Shell Pearls with Amethyst leaf and silver beads

Gemstone necklace Imperial & white Topaz with Citrine

3 comments:

coffeeaddict said...

Beautiful soup. Delicate and feminine.

Kepi said...

Beautiful, they are all gorgeous. Great designs.

Gloria Allen said...

Gorgeous, what can I say but GORGEOUS. You really did a fabulous job with your soup. The color combos in the pieces are beautiful.