Monday 20 January 2014

MY NEW LOOK BLOG!

My dear daughter spent some time this morning making a new banner for the blog. I had previously sorted out a few pictures of some flowers from the garden and a few pieces of jewellery, it wasn't easy to choose and we tried several photos but I think these work fairly well together. I also changed my icon to one of my polymer flower pieces which I love.

I hope you like my new look too?

This orchid has just finished blooming, its such a lovely colour.

~Jackie~

3 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

It looks lovely, Jackie... it was a great idea to combine your jewelry designs with the floral inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jackie your very good with Orchids :) Love the background colour also :)

Shai Williams said...

Love the new banner. It really makes me think of spring.