Sunday 1 February 2015

ART JEWELRY CHALLENGE!

I was nominated by Lori Anderson to do the five day Facebook Art Jewelry Challenge initiated by Donna Greenberg. I have to show a piece of jewellery for 5 days, and nominate an artist each day to show one of her pieces to carry the challenge forward. 

I thought it would be nice to show the pieces here as well just for fun and something to write about at this cold time of year there is nothing much going on and I can't get in the garden, so I am doing all kinds of indoor crafts, although the painting will have to wait till the light is better and the days get longer, anyway here goes with my first day which was yesterday ( Saturday )

This necklace was made as a special gift for my sister for her birthday, it is made of Imperial Topaz and white Topaz with Citrine maquise drops and tiny gold beads and clasp!


~Jackie~