Tuesday 19 January 2016

JANUARY ART BEAD SCENE CHALLENGE!

Well its that time again, the Art Bead Scene Challenge. I liked how the blues and yellows in the painting made the landscape stand out.



This time I decided to use a pendant by Jean Cristin, I really like her clay work it has such a wonderfully organic feel to it, a real love of nature seems to come through and I love using her beads and pendants in my own work.

To string Jeans pendant I chose some beautiful butterscotch amber, adding pure copper beads, I used the last of my beautifully patterned sodalite rectangles separated with Karen Hill Tribe silver nuggets, I added more sodalite nuggets and finished with a silver toggle clasp. 


~Jackie~

4 comments:

Marti said...

Your necklace is gorgeous! You captured the colors and feel of the painting so well.

lynn cockrell said...

Now that is a statement piece, for sure! The colors are gorgeous and that pendant is an eye-catcher!

BluMoon said...

Thank you so much for your nice comment Lynn, I was unable to thank you personally as I am not with google+ and so couldn't find your email!

horimarika said...

So beautiful!