Tuesday 24 May 2016

AFTER THE ART TRAIL!

Now that the Art Trail is over I can look back and honestly say I will never do it again at The Space, it was not a good venue for some reason it really didn't work well a great disappointment to most if not all of us and it won't be held there next year. 

I sold a little mostly and surpriseingly my Tai Chi Impressions brooches went well and some little cards of my art paintings. So this is a very short post as there is really nothing to tell, it was an experience but next year its back to my open house or share one with a friend, are well you live and learn!

 Tai Chi Sword.

~Jackie~

1 comment:

kathyinozarks said...

well that was a bummer-I can relate and those events are so much work too for setting up your space-but one never knows unless you try it out