Friday, 10 March 2017

BEAD SOUP PARTY

I have been looking forward to this party as I have been a participant in all except one of Lori Andersons Bead Soup Blog Parties and have sent and received beads from all round the world which is so exciting, as I love meeting new people who enjoy similar cragting to myself even if only online.

For this party I was partnered with Tracy Stillman from Australia and she sent me a lovely clay bead by one of her favourite bead makers who sells under the name of Peruzi 

I love the colour of the bead Tracy sent and immediately got a great idea for using it so as I have actually made something already I am only showing you the bead itself here as the great reveal won't be till March 25th when I will link to all the other participants and you can take a look at your leisure, at all the things everyone has made.

So here is the bead.


The beads I sent to Tracy were all lampwork the focal bead/pendant was one I had been saving and I have had it a long time as I couldn't bear to part with it, I no longer remember the name of the artist who made it but she came from the US, I chose a few toning lampwork beads to go with it from Janet's Beads, she sells from rakufountains.com and I have collected her beads for years as I love them.

Here are the beads I sent to Tracy.


~Jackie~

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

I love what you got, and what you sent is amazing. It reminds me of some pieces I have -- I'll have to look up the name.