Sunday 16 April 2017

ABS CHALLENGE APRIL

Sadly I wasn't able to make anything for last months post, whaich was a shame as Marianne North is one of my all time favourite artists I have several books about her and have great admiration for all the travels she undertook later in her life, when things were not quite as easy as they are today. 

However this months inspiration is a very colourful painting by the post imressionist painter Gauguin which you can see below and here is a link to the Art Bead Scene Blog if you would like to read more about the painting and artist. 
http://artbeadscene.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/april-monthly-challenge.html


I have picked out some of the rich colours to translate into a necklace the focal bead is by Jean Cristin and I added coral, green turquoise etc, the metal is copper.


I hope you enjoyed looking and I would love it if you left me a comment.

~Jackie~

No comments: