Monday 27 June 2016

BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY REVEAL!

Today is the day for revealing what we have made with the bead I received from my partner Tracy Stillman. 

The bead from Tracy was a beautiful green color and as soon as it arrived I knew exactly the main beads I would use for a necklace some Australian chrysoprase a great match for the focal, I have had the beads for ever and now I am so glad I kept them as I think they look really nice, I also used Tourmaline rondels and some silver beads, the dangle is Jade with a silver bead cap. I hope my partner will like the necklace and I hope I have done justice to the bead you sent me Tracy!






Here is the link for the rest of the folk and I just want to say Thank You Lori Anderson for having the courage to start up your awesome Bead Soup again, so just click on the link below scroll down the page to take a trip round some great blogs. 
http://www.prettythingsblog.com/…/welcome-to-bead-soup-blog…

~Jackie~

No comments: